Car Insurance Claim Repairs
At Auto-Owners, one of the industry leaders in claims service customer satisfaction, we strive to make the whole process simple and easy. In the event that your vehicle needs repair, our car insurance claims specialist will guide you through the process. After an appraisal by one of our staff or independent appraisers, your car can be repaired at the facility of your choice.
Auto Insurance Claims Process
- File a Claim: To begin the claims process, report the accident as soon as possible to your local Auto-Owners independent agent. Call the after-hours claim service outside of normal business hours.
- Gathering Information: Our auto insurance claims specialists will work with you to get all of the facts necessary to expedite your claim.
- Repair: Once our claims specialist has gathered all the necessary information, and appraisals are complete, you may take your vehicle to a repair facility of your choosing.
Choosing your own repair facility has many advantages, such as:
- Repair facilities you know and trust.
- Freedom to make the decision that’s best for you.
- Convenient to your location and schedule.
"No Problem"® Car Insurance Claims Service
Having the freedom to choose your repair facility makes the auto insurance claims process through Auto-Owners as efficient and hassle-free as possible. Contact your local independent agency and learn more about how Auto-Owners can simplify the car insurance claims process.