Auto Insurance Quotes
The independent auto insurance agents representing Auto-Owners are prepared to help you find the appropriate coverage to suit your needs with a car insurance quote you can trust. The quote you receive for your auto insurance policy will depend on your driving record, your vehicle type and a number of other factors.
What Do I Need?
To give you an accurate auto insurance quote, we need to know about your vehicle and how you use it. Before speaking with an Auto-Owners independent agent, please be prepared with the following information about your vehicle:
- VIN number
- The make, model, & year
- Specific model information, such as engine type or body type
- Whether it is owned or leased
- Primary use, such as for personal commute or business
- Safety features it may have, such as anti-theft devices or air bags
In addition to information on your vehicle, our independent auto insurance agents would like to learn more about you. An Auto-Owners agent may ask:
- The age of all drivers and their driving experience
- Marital status and education background of all drivers
- The driver's license status of all drivers
- Your vehicles’ garaging location
- Accident and violation history of all drivers
Using this information, an auto insurance agent may then obtain a credit history report for an accurate depiction of your financial history.
Find an Agency Near You
Our expert independent auto insurance agents are ready to provide you with accurate quotes for your car insurance. To learn more about obtaining coverage, locate one of our 6,300 independent agencies today.