You know what they say, "Home is where your equity, valuables and personal property are."
But, seriously, your home is worth so much more than any price tag you put on it. That's why we think you deserve personalized homeowners insurance with local, independent agents and award-winning claims service to protect it.
What does homeowners insurance cover?
Dwelling and Personal Property
Your homeowners insurance covers the cost to rebuild your home after a disaster. It can also cover your personal belongings with the option to include special items such as jewelry or collectibles. Our policies also cover fire department charges, debris removal and even the cost to replace food that spoils during a prolonged power outage!
Personal Liability Protection
The potential for accidents or injuries is always present. If a lawsuit is brought against you or your family, your personal liability coverage can help protect you from a devastating financial loss.
Additional Living Expenses
When your home is unsafe to stay in after severe storm or fire damage, your homeowners insurance can cover additional living expenses such as the cost of a hotel stay and food.
You can choose to add on additional coverages to your base homeowners insurance policy, like these:
- Homeowners Plus: builds on your policy with several additional coverages in one package.
- Guaranteed Home Replacement Cost: replaces your home if your cost to rebuild exceeds your insurance policy’s limit.
- Special Personal Property Coverage: broadens coverage for your personal items.
- Water Backup of Sewers or Drains: repairs damage to floors, walls, furniture and electrical systems.
- Increased Cost Endorsement: If your repair or replacement costs exceed your coverage limit, this endorsement provides you with an extra 25% above your limit for your house.