No one wants to have an insurance claim, however it is inevitable that some of our policyholders will have a loss. Our goal is to be there when our customers need us the most, so we can help put their lives back together.
Our Mission in Claims
- Pay all we owe on every claim
- Pay it as soon as we can
- Be the best provider of claim service in the industry
About Auto-Owners Claims
- Recognized nationally as one of the top companies for claim handling in several insurance industry studies and publications
- Highly-rated by a leading consumer magazine for homeowners claim service
- Provides 24-hour claim service, including weekends and holidays
- Ready to respond at a moment’s notice to catastrophic events with our Mobile Response Vehicles and our eight storm teams positioned throughout our operating states
- Follow claim activity and get status updates when you sign up for our online access through the website or mobile app
- Receive claim payments in minutes when you choose one of our electronic payment options - direct deposit into your checking or savings account, Venmo or PayPal. We also offer Auto-Owners Claim Card, which can be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
Workers Comp Claims
If your business is faced with a workplace injury, our main goal is to get you up and running again at full capacity as soon as possible.
How to report a workers compensation claim
How Do I Report a Claim?
To report a claim, simply call your local, independent Auto-Owners agent, someone you know and trust. With over 100 claim offices in 26 states, we believe our claims branches should be as close as possible to our policyholders and your independent agents.
Already have a claim? Track a Claim