At Auto-Owners, we offer a very attractive benefits program, which reflects our leadership’s sincere interest in the security and welfare of our associates. Over the years, we’ve broadened and improved our benefits package several times. Below is a brief outline of what we offer our associates.
A-O Flex is a flexible benefits program for full-time associates that provides benefit dollars and a menu of options. Each benefit has its own cost, some of which may require a limited contribution from the associate, and associates choose the ones that best meet their needs. Newly hired associates are able to select coverages on their first day of employment that are handled through the Company’s third-party administrator, and A-O Flex benefits are available to associates after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Health Care Plan: including medical, prescription, dental and vision (Transparency in Coverage)
- Supplemental Sick Pay
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for the Associate and Spouse/Children
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Savings Benefit (401(k))
- Associate Profit Sharing Program
- Holiday Bonus
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student Loan Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement and Bonus
- Education Matching Gift Program
- Insurance Purchase Discounts
- Credit Union
We reserve the unilateral right to alter, amend, modify or terminate these benefits without notice, in any manner which it believes to be in the Company's best interest. The actual Plan documents contain the express provisions of the benefits, and supersede any and all documents outlining same.
Interested in a career at A-O?
Our associates have meaningful, fulfilling, and challenging career paths and come from a wide variety of educational backgrounds. Learn more below!