Your local independent agents are ready to help you find the coverage that suits you best.

Whether you’re hauling furniture, ATVs or even debris, you want to make sure your utility trailer is covered. Trailer usage with personal vehicles is at an all-time high and we can provide the coverage you need on your personal auto policy.

When we insure your vehicle, we automatically include liability coverage for your trailer. Plus, we can insure the trailer itself and offer physical damage coverage, even when you are using a borrowed trailer.

Contact your local independent agent representing Auto-Owners to discuss your options today!

How do I get a quote?

Auto-Owners works solely through independent agents to ensure you’re getting the right protection from a skilled professional.

Contact an Agent