Commercial Auto


Trust Auto-Owners with all of your insurance needs. We have the coverage and expertise to ensure that your commercial vehicles are thoroughly protected.


Covers the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle when you’re involved in an accident.


Pays for damages to your car caused by factors other than collision, such as fire, vandalism, weather, theft, accident with an animal, etc.


Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Uninsured Motorist and Underinsured Motorist are just a few of the liability coverages offered.

Coverage for Newly-Acquired Autos

Coverage automatically extends to recently purchased vehicles.

Medical Payments and Personal Injury Protection

These two coverages will pay for medical expenses, hospitalization and rehabilitation expenses resulting from injury to the insured or a family member.

Road Trouble Service

Lock your keys in the car? Run out of gas? No Problem®! If you’re stranded on the road due to a flat tire, minor mechanical malfunction or a dead battery, we will provide the service you need. Customers with this coverage can call us at 1-888-TOW-AOIC (1-888-869-2642) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in all 50 states and Canada.

Additional Expense

When you can’t use your vehicle due to an accident, the additional expenses can add up fast. This coverage helps pay for a rental car. And, if you’re stranded away from home will cover food, lodging and other incidental expenses.

Optional Coverages

Any Auto Liability

Provides liability for any vehicle used in your business. Includes owned, leased, hired, rented or borrowed vehicles.

Hired Auto Liability

Provides liability for vehicles you hire, rent, lease or borrow.

Hired Auto Physical Damage

Provides Comprehensive and Collision coverage for autos you hire, rent, lease or borrow.

Non-Owned Autos Liability

Provides liability coverage when employees use their own vehicles for your business.

Diminished Value

Covers any real or perceived reduction in market value when a vehicle is repaired after an accident.

Broadened Coverage for Named Individuals - Drive Other Cars

Provides coverage to an auto you do not own, similar to what is provided under a Personal Auto policy. This is important if you are insuring your business and your personal auto liability on the same policy.

Loan Gap/Lease Gap

The second you drive your vehicle off the lot, it begins to lose value. If you are involved in an accident, you’re liable for the difference between the current value of your vehicle and the amount still owed on your lease or loan. That difference between value and the amount still owed is covered by this endorsement.

How do I get a quote?

We offer our insurance products through independent agents because of the many advantages they offer you. Use our Agency Locator to find an independent insurance agent near you to get a quote. 

Contact an Agent