Diversity & Inclusion
At Auto-Owners, we believe...
- A great insurance company starts with great people, diverse perspectives and an inclusive company culture.
- We have a responsibility to foster an environment where all are welcome to be themselves and express themselves.
- Treating every person with the respect and dignity they deserve is crucial to our organization's success.
- We all have things to learn from one another and everyone benefits from inclusion.
- Embracing diversity and including everyone just makes Simple Human Sense.
- We are better together.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion Council
We have a council of associates who lead our D&I efforts. The group is made up of a diverse mix of associates from various backgrounds, life experiences and areas of the company. They work to foster an environment that attracts the best talent, values diversity of life experiences and perspectives, and encourages respect among all associates.
Diversity and Inclusion Feedback
We know hearing from our associates is crucial to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We have a feedback button on our company intranet where associates can share their thoughts and ideas with our diversity and inclusion council as well as our senior leadership team.
Diversity and Inclusion Training
Our associates are engaged in a quarterly training series about diversity and inclusion. Teams across the company gather after completing the training to discuss valuable observations and takeaways, as well as how this knowledge can be applied to our workplace. We also have additional video resources available for our associates to learn more about these important topics.
To bring diverse perspectives to our team, we must consider diversity in our recruitment. We are deliberate about the types of colleges and organizations where we recruit in order to cultivate a diverse pipeline of candidates.
Join Our Team!
Where will you start your career? Learn about all the teams that make us strong.